- For light to heavy shoe-traffic areas
- Mineral-coated, high-friction, slip-resistant surface
- Highly durable surface withstands the rigors of equipment traffic
- Low-profile design helps reduce trip hazard
- High performance, pressure-sensitive adhesive for easy application
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant General Purpose Tape, 630-B offer a low-profile design and helps to reduce trip hazards. This safety yellow, slip-resistant tape is adhered by a durable resin to a pressure-sensitive, adhesive-backed film.
Excellence is what 3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant General Purpose Tapes & Treads strive for — and excellence is what it's achieved. The National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) certified this material as "High-Traction" thanks to its static coefficient of friction (SCOF) being greater than 0.60. According to the NFSI, this rating means that floor surfaces maintaining this level of slip resistance when wet can reduce slip and fall claims by up to 50%–90% — providing a safer traversal experience. Equip the uncompromising performance of the 3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant General Purpose Tapes & Treads.
- Applications: flat surfaces, steps, stairways, entrances, ramps, ladders, lawn equipment, snowmobiles, scooters, construction machinery, and vehicles
- Helps improve traction by utilizing a mineral coating and a pressure-sensitive adhesive